For Super Cruising.
Maneuverable and smooth, the 1700cm2 front wing makes you feel like you're floating on a cloud and takes-off with the lowest speed. The 87cm fuselage provides additional stability. Our choice for the lightest winds, to make foil-jibes and 360s as easy as possible and for foiling with smaller sails.
The new Freeride Foil.
The larger swept-back front wing and the larger tail wing combined with a 95cm fuselage delivers fast, stable jibes, smooth takeoffs and maximum stability, all in a high performance upgradeable package. The new Plus fuselage enables tail wing angle adjustment for maximum wind range.
The Freerace Foil.
Our most popular foil for its all-round racing performance. It's our fastest wind foil, it drives upwind and absolutely flies on the reach. The new Plus fuselage enables tail wing angle adjustment. It shifts the front wing forwards to allow reduced tail wing angles that unlocks more speed and more control.
Maximum power, maximum upwind performance and the earliest take-off.
The new Plus fuselage shifts the front wing forwards to allow reduced tail wing angles. With both wings flying through the water at more parallel angles, you release more speed with more control. The new benchmark in maximum performance foil racing.
The official 2024 Windsurfing Olympics foil sets
The iQFoil Carbon is a Race Plus with a stiffer UHM Carbon mast, a 900 front wing and an additional 95 Plus fuselage for maximum range and performance. The Aluminium version replaces the UHM Carbon mast with the Aluminium V5 mast.
TEAM SET II
Maximum wind range.
The Team Set II takes the Race Plus and adds a Millennium 1000 front wing and a 95 Plus fuselage.
With two front wings and two fuselages, the Team Set II covers windsurf foil racing across a widest wind range. Suitable for course racing and slalom.
THIS WING SET IS DESIGNED FOR:
Surfing waves and carving maneuvers. The S-Types feel solid, stable and secure. They react instantly and precisely to carving pressure. The smaller size, the faster the speed.
Available wing set sizes: 2400 / 2000 / 1500 / 1X00
Starboard Foils' modular foil platform lets you switch out parts to customise your foil to match your personal riding style and specifications. Here's a list of all the available foil parts for the Wind foil collection.
- Freeride 1100
- Millennium 1000
- Wave 1700 (for SuperCruiser only)
- 255 -2°
- 255 -2° Thin
- 200 -2° Thin
- 370 (for SuperCruiser only)
- 95 Plus
- 105 Plus
- 115 Plus
- 115 Plus Plus
- 87 (for SuperCruiser only)
- Carbon 110
- Carbon 95 iQFoil
- Carbon 95
- Carbon 85
- Aluminium V5 95
- Aluminium V5 85
- Spacers for Tail Wing Angle (Plus fuselage)
- Spacer for Carbon Mast (Square Fuselage)
- Fuselage) Spacer for Aluminium Mast V5 (Square Fuselage)
Deep Tuttle Spacer for Aluminium Mast V5, V6, V7
- 1.5° Deep Tuttle Spacer for Aluminium Mast V5, V6, V7
- 0.75° Deep Tuttle Spacer for Aluminium Mast V5, V6, V7
- Foil Bag M - 102cm x 21cm x 21cm (Freeride Plus, GT Carbon, GT-R Plus)
- Foil Bag L - 122cm x 21cm x 21cm (iQFoil, Race, Race Plus, Race Pro)
- Foil Bag XXL - 107cm x 37cm x 16cm (SuperCruiser)
Wing and Mast Cover Sets:
- Wing and Mast Cover - iQFoil Set
- Wing and Mast Cover - Race Plus Set
- Wing and Mast Cover - GTR Plus Set
- Wing and Mast Cover - Freeride Plus Set
- Wing and Mast Cover - SuperCruiser Set
- Wing Cover - 1700
- Wing Cover - 1100
- Wing Cover - 1000
- Wing Cover - 900
- Wing Cover - 800
- Wing Cover - 725
- Wing Cover - 650/500
- Wing Cover - 550
- Wing Cover - 330/370
- Wing Cover - 220/250/255/270
- Mast Cover - Mast 85
- Mast Cover - Mast 95