WING AND WAVE FOILS
For performance foiling, ideal for surfing and carving.
Available sizes: 2400 / 2000 / 1500 / 1200
The efficient high-aspect wing option.
Available sizes: 1700 / 1300
Our fastest and most ‘X’ treme front wing.
Available sizes: 1100
A unique wing concept for wing foilers looking for larger wings with high speed stability.
Available sizes: 2400 / 2000
Ultra lightweight one-piece masts that unlock maximum maneuverability and flight efficiency.
Available sizes: 72cm / 82cm / 92cm / 102cm
Our lightest and stiffest aluminium mast, now even stronger and stiffer.
Available sizes: 72cm / 82cm
THIS WING SET IS DESIGNED FOR:
Surfing waves and carving maneuvers. The S-Types feel solid, stable and secure. They react instantly and precisely to carving pressure. The smaller size, the faster the speed.
Available wing set sizes: 2400 / 2000 / 1500 / 1X00
Starboard Foils' modular foil platform lets you switch out parts to customise your foil to match your personal riding style and specifications. Here's a list of all the available foil parts for the Wing and Wave foil collection.
- S-TYPE 2400 for Quick Lock HD
S-TYPE 2000 for Quick Lock HD
- S-TYPE 1500 for Quick Lock HD
- S-TYPE 1200 for Quick Lock HD
- E-TYPE 1700 for Quick Lock HD
- E-TYPE 1300 for Quick Lock HD
- X-TYPE 1100 for Quick Lock HD
- Ocean Surf 2400 for Quick Lock HD
- Ocean Surf 2000 for Quick Lock HD
- RAZR 250
- RAZR 220
- Monolithic Carbon 72cm
- Monolithic Carbon 82cm
- Monolithic Carbon 92cm
- Monolithic Carbon 102cm
- Aluminium V7 72cm
- Aluminium V7 82cm
Fuselage Front Piece
- Quick Lock HD 36 Front Piece
Fuselage Tail Piece
- Quick Lock 31 Tail Piece
- Quick Lock 36 Tail Piece
- Foil Bag XL - 82cm x 37cm x 16cm
- Foil Bag XXL - 107cm x 37cm x 16cm
- Top Plate Adapter for Deep Tuttle 67 V7